Logging in From Off-Campus
From the Marymount University Website click on Academics, on the right side of the screen select Library & Learning Services, this takes you to the Reinsch Library homepage.
When you are off-campus, you will need to login to have access to the databases and full-text content.
- You will need to enter your last name.
- In the University ID box, enter in the alpha-numeric (letter/number) code you use to login to Marynet and BlackBoard. It is made up of your 3 initials (use zero if you have no middle initial) and the last 5 numbers of your Marymount ID (Example: m0m34567) OR your Library Barcode, the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your MU BlueCard (Example: 22883123456701).
- Finally, select Marymount from the drop down menu next to institution.
Related Getting Started Guides
- MBA512 Accounting for Managers
- HRM423 Performance Management and Compensation; HRM539 Performance Management
- MGT291 Business Communication
- FIN200, FIN301, and FIN400 Financial Information
- Find Career and Employment Resources
- HRM335 Human Resource Management
- Industry Information
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Entrepreneurship
The following steps should make researching company information less complicated. Keep these important points in mind.
- Not all companies have the same amount of information available. Company ownership, size, and rate of change all affect quantity of available information. Privately help companies are not required to submit financial statements or documents to the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result, databases do not contain financial information on privately held companies.
- Company information is not the same as industry information, though company information research shares some resources with industry information. Please see Getting Started...Industry Information on industry research.
- Before beginning any research, think about what you need and what you want to find out--such as financials, graphics, text, and what resources might have what you need.
- Keep track of where you are getting your information from for citation purposes.
Tools to consult before starting your research:
Ask A Librarian
If you have a question or need help you can use the chat window below, call the refererence desk at 703-284-1649 or email us at email@example.com.
If you have a question or need help, you can use the chat window, call the reference desk at 703-284-1649, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.