Last Updated: Feb 25, 2015
From the Marymount University Website click on Academics at the top bar and select Library & Learning Services to get to the MU library home page. You will be asked to log-in soon after you select the database to search or the article to read.
When you are off-campus, you will need to login to have access to the databases and full-text content.
- You will need to enter your last name.
- In the University ID box, enter in the alpha-numeric (letter/number) code you use to login to Marynet and BlackBoard. It is made up of your 3 initials (use zero if you have no middle initial) and the last 5 numbers of your Marymount ID (Example: m0m34567) OR your Library Barcode, the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your MU BlueCard (Example: 22883123456701).
- Finally, select Marymount from the drop down menu next to institution.
- EdITLib Digital Library
The Education and Information Technology Digital Library is a rich online resource of peer-reviewed and published international journal articles and conference papers on the latest research, developments, and applications related to all aspects of Educational Technology and E-Learning.
- Education in Video
An online collection of streaming video developed specifically for training and developing teachers. Contains teaching demonstrations, lectures, documentaries, and primary-source footage of students and teachers in actual classrooms. Education in Video gives your education students a way to observe the intricacies of behavior, tone, facial expression, and body language that define effective teaching styles.
- Films on Demand
A state-of-the-art streaming video platform that makes it easier than ever to incorporate outstanding educational programs from Films Media Group into your content management systems or online lesson plans.
- Building the Legacy: IDEA 2004
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) is a law ensuring services to children with disabilities throughout the nation. IDEA governs how states and public agencies provide early intervention, special education and related services to more than 6.5 million eligible infants, toddlers, children and youth with disabilities.
- Educational Media Reviews Online (EMRO)
A database of video, DVD, audio CD and CD-ROM reviews of materials from major educational and documentary distributors and independent filmmakers. The reviews are written by librarians and teaching faculty in institutions across the United States and Canada.