Spring Semester - Changes to the Library
Changes to the Library:
- Renovations in the Reinsch Library - part of the former LRC has been reconstructed, and starting in the Spring semester will be home to University Archives.
- We now have a WRLC shared ebook collection in our Catalog; where the institution is normally indicated it now reads "E-resources" and the call number is "Shared Electronic Book". Ebooks at WRLC libraries that are not in this shared collection can not be accessed.
L&LS Services for Faculty
How Do I Login From Off Campus?
From the Marymount University Website click on Academics, on the right side of the screen select Library & Learning Services, this takes you to the Reinsch Library homepage.
When you are off-campus, you will need to login to have access to the databases and full-text content.
- You will need to enter your last name.
- In the University ID box, enter in the alpha-numeric (letter/number) code you use to login to Marynet and BlackBoard. It is made up of your 3 initials (use zero if you have no middle initial) and the last 5 numbers of your Marymount ID (Example: m0m34567) OR your Library Barcode, the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your MU BlueCard (Example: 22883123456701).
- Finally, select Marymount from the drop down menu next to institution.
Ask A Librarian
If you have a question or need help you can use the chat window below, call the refererence desk at 703-284-1649 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question or need help, you can use the chat window, call the reference desk at 703-284-1649, or email us at email@example.com.