News from the Library
Logging in from Off-Campus
When you are off-campus, you will need to login to have access to the databases and full-text content.
1. You will need to put in your last name.
2. In the University ID box, put in the alpha-numeric code you use to login to Marynet and Blackboard. It is made up of your 3 initials (use zero if you have no middle initial) and the last 5 numbers of your Marymount ID.For example: m0m34567
or your Library Barcode , the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your MU BlueCard. For example: 22883123456701
3. Finally, select Marymount from the drop down menu next to Institution.
You can refer your students to any of our Guides or link to them on your BlackBoard page. I am happy to create a Guide tailored to the needs of your students and class assignments.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Pastoral Counseling/ Pastoral and Spiritual Care
- School Counseling
- Forensic Psychology
- Tests and Measurements in the Social Sciences
- Find Court Cases
- Find Curriculum Materials
- Find Dissertations
- Find Articles Using Find it
- Use APA PsycNET
- Psychology of Addiction and Substance Abuse
- RefWorks 2.0
- Finding Materials in the Library