L&LS Services for Faculty
Logging in from Off-Campus
When you are off-campus, you will need to login to have access to the databases and full-text content.
1. You will need to put in your last name.
2. In the University ID box, put in the alpha-numeric code you use to login to Marynet and Blackboard. It is made up of your 3 initials (use zero if you have no middle initial) and the last 5 numbers of your Marymount ID.For example: m0m34567
or your Library Barcode , the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your MU BlueCard. For example: 22883123456701
3. Finally, select Marymount from the drop down menu next to Instiitution.
Welcome back! As usual, let me know if I can assist you. I would be glad to set up in-class instruction, provide research assistance, or add titles to our collection that support your courses.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- You can now request reserves online.
- You have access to Films on Demand, which streams quality videos and multimedia directly to your computer. You can search by a wide range of subject categories, including Philosophy and Religion, in which over 600 films are available.
- Every month you will receive a list of new titles in Theology and Religious Studies laid out by topical area. Please let me know what you think about what we purchase. Perhaps you would like to see more titles in a certain area. Conversely, we might be ordering items you don't need. But I would like to know from you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.