How Do I Login From Off Campus?
From the Marymount University Website click on Academics, on the right side of the screen select Library & Learning Services, this takes you to the Reinsch Library homepage.
When you are off-campus, you will need to login to have access to the databases and full-text content.
- You will need to enter your last name.
- In the University ID box, enter in the alpha-numeric (letter/number) code you use to login to Marynet and BlackBoard. It is made up of your 3 initials (use zero if you have no middle initial) and the last 5 numbers of your Marymount ID (Example: m0m34567) OR your Library Barcode, the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your MU BlueCard (Example: 22883123456701).
- Finally, select Marymount from the drop down menu next to institution.
Reinsch Library - Main Campus
The Emerson G. Reinsch Library is located on the 26th Street side of Marymount University's main campus. The Library provides print, electronic, and audiovisual material to support the university's diverse curriculum. Comprised of four floors, the library is equipped with more than 80 computers, 3 video viewing stations, 2 scanners, 2 copiers, 7 WEPA machines, and 10 study rooms for group work.
The library itself contains the John T. and Agnes J. Gomatos Information Literacy Room, the Library Instruction Rooom, and the
University Archives. In addition to the library, the Reinsch Building also houses the Reinsch Auditorium and the Barry Art Gallery.
Ballston Center Library Extension
Reinsch Library's Extension, located on the 5th floor (Room 524), supports students, faculty, and staff at the Ballston Center.
- 21 computers with Internet and wireless access
- Copier - card and coin operated
- 2 WEPA kiosks
- Quiet group areas
- Reference and media collections, as well as Reserves for Ballston Center courses
- Delivery of request books and other materials from the Consortium Loan Service (CLS), Interlibrary Loan (ILL), and the Emerson G. Reinsch Library